Frequently Asked Questions:
How long are appointments?
- First visit: 1.5 hours
- Follow-up visits 45 minutes
What should I do before my first visit?
Do you take insurance? If so, what insurances do you take?
- Dr. Sorber is currently in network with the following:
- Blue Cross
- First Choice Health
- United Health Care
- Please check back for updates.
When will I feel better?
- This varies from patient to patient depending on where they are starting on their journey to optimal health. Dr. Sorber’s treatments are designed to address the root cause of health imbalances. Occasionally a patient may feel worse before they feel better, but this is temporary and is a normal part of the healing process. Please contact Dr. Sorber with any questions so she can work with you to feel your best!
How often will I come in for visits?
- This depends primarily on how well you are feeling and your ultimate health goals. Initially, most patients see Dr. Sorber 1-2 times a month until they are feeling well, and then 3-4 times a year for health maintenance. At Columbia River Natural Medicine, our ultimate goal is to reach and maintain an optimal state of health.
What if I need to cancel my appointment?
- We have a 24 hour cancelation policy. Please call as soon as possible to cancel your visit. Late cancelations and missed appointments will be charged a $40 missed appointment fee.